Snapchat! Gimme some mo! Snapchat! Get on the floor! Snapchat is the easiest and the quickest way to share a memorable moment with your friends. All you have to do is simply set up a timer and send your message! You can snap pictures with captions on it and the best part is you control just how long your friends have to view it.
Experience a totally new way to share today. Snap a photo or a video, add a caption, and send it to a friend (or maybe a few). They’ll view it, laugh, and then the snap disappears from the screen – unless they take a screenshot. If you want to share a Snap with all of your friends, add it to your Snapchat Story, where each Snap lives for 24 hours until it disappears, making room for the new.
The images might be a little grainy, and you may not look your best, but that’s the point. It’s about the moment, a connection between friends in the present, and not just a pretty picture.
You start not in a feed or a menu page but in a viewfinder. There are no instructions, no teases about where to go next. You just have to learn through experience that you swipe from the left to view all your recent conversations, and to the right to view Snapchat Stories from your friends and a curated list of media outlets.
Voice filters are now available for all video Snaps. Look for the new Speaker icon that appears at the bottom left of the screen once you have taken a video, then tap this to select a voice filter.
One of the most popular filters on Snapchat is Face Swap, which, you guessed it, swaps faces. There’s also a new face swap feature in Snapchat that introduces the ability to face swap with a photo from your phone’s photo library.
Lenses are one of the most popular features of Snapchat. Turn the camera so your face is on the phone’s screen as if you were to take a selfie then tap and hold on your face until a mesh appears then release. Snapchat will load several lenses to the side of the capture button, which you can slide through to access.
There’s a new Search bar available on the Camera section of the app. Tap the Search bar to bring up a Quick Chat window that displays the people you’ve recently spoken to via Snapchat. Simply tap on the profile icon of the person you want to speak to, and you’ll be taken to the relevant Snapchat chat.
Snapchat is the go-to social app for more than 160 million daily users.
The allure of fleeting messages reminds us about the beauty of friendship – we don’t need a reason to stay in touch.
- They’ll have that long to view your message and then it disappears forever.
- We’ll let you know if they take a screenshot.
- Build relationships, collect points, and view your best friends.
- Snapchat is instantly fun and insanely playful.
- Show your friends how clever you can be and enjoy the lightness of being.
- Front facing camera support on Android 2.3 and above.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Bring your Bitmoji to life with all new 3D Bitmoji World Lenses.
- Sky Filters paint your world with stars, rainbows, and other effects.
- Create stickers of your friends’ faces, automatically! Just tap the scissors inside the sticker menu.”
- Open the Snapcodes page in Settings to scan codes you’ve saved to your Camera Roll.
- Tap the new brush inside the Scissors tool to change the color of your hair, shirt, or any other object.
- Pinch to zoom out and view the Map
- See what’s happening around the world and find your friends. You can choose to share your location with friends or stay off the map with Ghost Mode.
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Snapchat has a new look
- Tap To View – Now it only takes one tap to view a Snap or Story.
- Improved Snapcodes
- Tap your Snapcode to add a selfie
- Add by Snapcode – Screenshot a friend’s Snapcode, then go to Add Friends to add them
- Share your Snapcode – Export your Snapcode directly from the app
Life’s more fun when you live in the moment 🙂 Happy Snapping!
* * *
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages, such as by taking a screenshot or using a camera. Be mindful of what you Snap! and Snapchat 10 doesn’t no work on rooted device.