Wireless charging is a technology that allows charging over (very) short distances without cables. We at SIMMYIDEAS are continuously looking for new wireless charging applications for consumers and business solutions.
However, many popular phones are beginning to embrace wireless charging, and if that’s something you’re looking for in your next phone, here’s a list of those lucky devices.
7. Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, launched at Rs 65,000, is the first smartphone in the world to have a curved screen on one side. A rival to iPhone 6 Plus, this smartphone has a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with 2K resolution, 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB RAM, 16MP rear camera, 32GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 128GB, 3.7MP selfie camera and 3,220mAh battery.
Features and specifications
- The display size is 5.6 inches
- The operating system is different from other models from the same company reviewed above. It uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 operating system.
- Furthermore, the RAM is 3GB.
- Just as other models reviewed above, it uses a front and back camera, and this means that you can capture images without difficulties.
- The model weighs 6.1 ounces and when fully charged, the battery can last for more than eight hours