SHAREit is a free application that lets you send your content at lightning speed between devices including: photos, videos, music, documents, and folders. Transfer gigabytes of files from PC to PC in minutes, without cables, USB drives or network charges. Want to send all of your photos and videos from your phone or tablet to your PC or your PC to your phone or tablet? It’s easy and fast with SHAREit 2020 latest offline installer for PC.
Wireless devices with the app can automatically find each other when in range. Transfer HUGE files and videos in seconds, up to 200 x faster than Bluetooth. SHAREit for PC allows file sharing with added security and privacy, files are saved directly on your devices, not in the cloud. Transfer your files between all Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone & iPad devices.
- SHAREit comes with a lot of benefits, and here are the features that you should check out:
- Shareit doesn’t require any internet to work. Therefore, you can share any file with any device, whether it is Android, iOS, Windows, or Mac.
- You know how difficult it is to share files, even the smallest of files. It is time-consuming, and if any error occurred during the process, then the whole file transfer ceases. But with Shareit, you can share large files. Whether it is an app or zipped images, it can transfer within seconds.
- It is over 200 times faster than Bluetooth. The fastest speed can exceed 20Mb/s.
- You can also enjoy the pleasant experience of listening to music on SHAREit music player.
- SHAREit offers an integrated encryption tool for photos and videos that can help you protect privacy.
- It isn’t any difficult task to share your files between any of your devices, whether it is your mobile or PC.
- It supports any file type, and therefore you can share any file to any device and from any device.
Features and Highlights
Back Up Photos From Phone To PC
To save the storage on your mobile phone, back up your photos to your PC using the program with just one tap. You`ll never have to worry about deleting items to add storage on your phone. By backing up photos from your phone to PC, give you more space on your phone to add more pictures
Remote View is a quick and easy tool to search PC files and folders from your phone. Find the document on your phone, display it, play it or SHAREit 2019 version directly from your phone.
No need to use a mouse or a separate clicker when presenting a PowerPoint. With the tool on your mobile phone, you can control your PowerPoint slides on a PC or projector. Feel free to walk around the conference room or classroom to interact with your audience when presenting.
Showcase content from your phone to your PC. Great for friends, gatherings, family reunions or your business environment.
Phone To Phone
Push the send button, pick the content you want to send, choose the receiver and hit send! You will be connected to send files back and forth.
PC To PC
SHARE it is great for PC to PC transfers too! Simply choose your friend or colleague and begin transferring content back and forth between devices.
How to Use Shareit?
SHAREit uses the same procedures for file transfer on any device, whether it is Android to Android, PC, iPhone, and vice versa. Therefore, here is an example that will help you use Shareit on your device:
- Before you proceed with the file transfer, not that the devices you are using should have a WiFi feature. Even though there’s no need for an internet connection, your device should operate WiFi. Now let’s get started. First, download the Shareit Application on both the devices.
- Open the app on your Android device and choose the “Send” option.
- Now choose the files you want to share. Once you have selected the files, click on “Next.”
- Now the app will search for the nearby SHAREit device.
- Make sure the Shareit app is downloaded and opened on the other device you want to share the file with.
- Now your app on the phone will show the nearby device. Tap on the device from your phone so that it will start sending the files to your PC.
- The other device will get a notification. Now click on the Receive.
- You can share any file now.
Install Share it on Android
- Download the APK file from the link above.
- Click on the downloaded file and then tap on the option ‘Install.’ The installation should immediately start.
If you are not able to download the SHAREit APK on your Android, then follow these steps:
- Go to Settings>>Security>>Unknown Sources
- You will see a Toggle next to ‘Unknown Sources.’ Swipe right to enable it.
- Next, download the file by clicking on the link above.
- Open the downloaded file from the notification bar, or search for the SHAREit .apk file from your file manager or the Downloads folder.
- Tap on the install option and wait. Within a few seconds, the app gets successfully installed. Launch the app and you can use to share any files with any device.
SHAREit for iOS – iPhone and iPad
To download SHAREit on your iOS device, follow these simple steps:
- Download the SHAREit .ipa file from the link above.
- Search for the downloaded file in your file manager. Then open the file to and click on the ‘Install’ option to begin the installation.
- Enter the password of your phone to proceed. Allow the file to install by giving permission. Soon, the installation starts.
- With the completion of the installation, you will be able to use the application for sharing files to any device.
Install SHAREit on Windows
To download and install the SHAREit App on your Windows PC, you just need to do the following:
- Download the SHAREit .exe file from the link given above. You simply have to click on the link.
- The file immediately starts downloading, unless you have restricted the downloads from outside sources. If so, go to your settings and manage permission. There might be other software like an anti-virus that might also be obstructing the download. Simply click on ‘Accept’ whenever it is asking for permission. This downloaded file works for almost all versions of Windows.
- Locate the downloaded .exe file on your PC. It usually is found in the Downloads folder. Click on the file and run it.
- You can install the file on your PC just like every other software you download on your Windows PC.
- Create an account to start sharing the files through SHAREit.
Download and Install SHAREit on macOS
Downloading SHAREit on your Mac PC is as simple as other softwares. Just follow these steps to go ahead with the installation.
- First, download the .dmg file of SHAREit from the link above.
- Next, locate the downloaded file on your computer.
- Double-click on the installation file.
- Give permission to all the asked one by clicking on “Accept”
- Next, click on “Install.”
- The installation process begins immediately.
- Once the process completes, you can then use SHAREit on a Mac for sharing file across all platforms and devices.
Install Shareit on Ubuntu
- Firstly, open the terminal from the Ubuntu PC.
- Then, type the command, “sudo apt install snapd,” to install snapd.
- Next, install Anbox on Ubuntu PC. To do so, enter the command, “snap install -classic anbox-installer && anbox-installer.” To complete the downloading process of the snap package, you should provide the password.
- After that, you should type 1 on the Linux PC terminal to install Anbox emulator.
- A list of files added from PPA will be shown. To autostart Anbox, you should Log in to it.
- Tap on the “I Agree” button to proceed with the installation of Anbox.
- Reboot your Ubuntu or Linux PC. Now, Anbox will be available on the desktop menu of your Linux PC.
- Tap on the Anbox emulator to launch it on your Ubuntu.
- Click on Settings>>Security>>Unknown Sources to install SHAREit APK.
- When prompted, click on “OK.”
- Navigate to tap on the web browser and type as SHAREit APK.
- Download the SHAREit APK from the link above.
- When the download completes, locate the file and double click on the .apk file.
- Click on the ‘Install’ option to initiate the installation process on Ubuntu.
- Launch the SHAREit app on Ubuntu to start transferring files between devices.
SHAREit is different from any other file sharing application and has the upper hand among all of them as it uses peer-to-peer file sharing technology. It is time-saving as it can share files in seconds. You can share multiple files at once or large files to any device. You just have to install the SHAREit application on both the devices.