Welcome to Samsung Galaxy S10 day! After the phone’s official unveiling last month, the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e are now available in dozens of markets across the globe. So far, the reviews of the new phones have painted them in a positive light and many are claiming that Samsung has delivered three devices which are nearly perfect. We’re still working on our official Samsung Galaxy S10 review, but we’re leaning in that general direction as well.
You can read the highlights about these devices below.
- Depending on the region, these devices are powered by either Samsung’s own Exynos 9820 chipset or Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 chipset.
- RAM/Storage options: Up to 12GB RAM1TB for S10+ / Up to 8GB RAM/512GB for S10 and Up to 8GB RAM/256GB for S10 e.
- Dynamic AMOLED HDR+ Infinity O display with QHD+ resolution and 800 nits brightness. 6.3-inch size for S10+, 6.1-inch size for S10 and 5.8-inch size for S10 e.
- Ultrasonic in-screen fingerprint on S10/S10+ and side fingerprint on S10 e.
- Rear Camera setup:
- 12MP (f2.4), Telephoto (45 degree) zoom, OIS, AF (S10/S10+)
- 12MP (f1.5), Wide (77 degree) Dual aperture, Dual Pixel, OIS (S10/S10+/S10 e)
- 16MP (f2.2) Ultra wide (123 degree) FF (S10/S10+/S10 e)
- Front camera setup:
- 10MP (F1.9) main (S10/S10+/S10 e)
- 8MP (F2.2) Live focus, Dual Pixel AF UHD selfie Depth (S10+)
- Common Camera features:
- World’s first selfie camera with 4K video recording
- Live focus
- Zoom effect
- Color point effect
- Spin effect
- AR Emoji
- 10 new scene optimizers
- Smart composition guide
- Super Slowmo
- Battery: 4100 mAh on S10+, 3400 mAh on S10 and 3100 mAh S10 e.
- All three devices will support WiFi 6, the latest WiFi standard for super speed wireless performance.
- S10+: 175gms/7.8mm
- S10: 157gms/7.8mm
- S10 e:150gms/7.9mm
- All three devices will feature both wireless charging and wireless power sharing.
- Available colors:
- S10+: Prism White, Prism Green, Prism Black, Ceramic Black and Ceramic White.
- S10: Prism White, Prism Green, Prism Black,
- S10 e: Prism White, Prism Green, Prism Black, Canary Yellow.
- Other key features available in all three devices:
- AKG Headphones and AKG Speakers
- HDR10+ playback
- Dolby Atmos Sound
- IP68 waterproof design
Amazon now has a ‘no strings attached’ deal for the Galaxy S10e and Galaxy S10 Plus, which is great if you have been looking for a simple and straightforward offer.
If you weren’t among the millions who decided to pre-order the phone, today is the day you’re finally able to walk into a store and purchase the Galaxy S10 that’s right for you (we’re pretty partial to the small Galaxy S10e).
Those who don’t want to put on their shoes and get into their car can simply purchase the phones online. We’ve scrounged together the best deals we’ve been able to find, but surprisingly, the prices from third-party retailers and service providers are pretty similar.
While Amazon hasn’t mentioned how long the deal will last, chances are that only a limited number of units have been discounted so you might want to hurry up if you want either of the two phones. Per initial reports, the Galaxy S10 series seems to be doing well, and the Galaxy S10 Plus has been the most popular model so far, according to Samsung.
It is getting rave reviews for its snappy performance, excellent display, and camera system. Similarly, The Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e will be available in stores and online beginning March 8, 2019. You can pre-order them from Amazon using the links below.
- Samsung S10 (128GB/6GB) – $893.95
- Samsung S10+ (128GB/8GB) – $945
- Samsung S10e (128GB/6GB) – $718.99