Samsung Galaxy A10 smartphone was launched in February 2019. The phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display. that serves as a visual treat while watching videos or movies. With no bezel surrounding the screen, the edge-to-edge view further enhances the vision. The screen comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, which prevents minor scratches.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM only)
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Announcement & Availability
- Announced: February, 2019
- Availability: Exp. release 2019, March
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Build: Front glass, plastic body
- Colours: Blue, Black, Red
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Exynos 7884 Octa
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Single – 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single 5 MP, f/2.0
- Features: LED flash
- Video: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
Battery & Power
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Charging: Regular
Buy The Samsung Galaxy A10 On Amazon — https://amzn.to/2OunTgf
Samsung Galaxy A10 is a power packed smartphone that has all the features needed in the premium device. The display is big enough to provide an enticing visual experience. The smartphone is very well configured to do multitasking and give a smooth performance without any problem. One of the major highlights is the triple rear lenses that can capture promising images at any lighting conditions. The storage capacity of this smartphone is big enough to store huge amount of data with ease. Let us discuss all other features of the smartphone in detail.
Samsung Galaxy A10 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset and an octa-core (2.8GHz quad-core Kryo 385 + 1.8GHz quad-core Kryo 385) processor. Coupled with an Adreno 630 GPU that can handle the graphics of the device and a 6GB RAM for smooth multitasking and gaming, this device does not show any sign of drawback. It has an inbuilt memory of 128GB and a dedicated memory slot that can be expanded up to 512GB. Hence, in terms of the storage, the device shows a huge room that can hardly fall short of the requirement of the users.
Samsung Galaxy A10 comes with a triple lens camera setup, comprising of 24MP + 8MP +5MP lenses. It is capable of producing beautiful crystal clear HD images with an ultrawide angle. The secondary camera comes with a 25MP resolution, which is capable of capturing real and natural looking selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy A10 runs Android Pie and is powered by a 3,400mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A10 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel camera with an f/1.9 aperture. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Samsung Galaxy A10 runs One UI based on Android Pie. One of the unique features of the device is an on-screen fingerprint scanner, which is a one step ahead of technology. This will ensure an easy lock and unlock facility for the users and the efficient response would be loved by them.
It was launched in Red and Blue Black colours.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Price
- Launched Price: $120