If you want to create text compositions but you can’t find a good enough tool, then check out PixelLab. This app offers you a ton of features so you can make any idea that you can possibly imagine.
Apply text effects to your images
The great thing about PixelLab is that it lets you add all kinds of elements so you can create the composition that fits your needs. You can insert your own pictures, start from scratch with your own text, or use one of the many motivational quotes that PixelLab includes.
When you start creating your image, pick the main file font; go to your gallery to add a picture or implement the chosen text and once you’ve got your base, start changing anything you need; change the location of the elements, the size, color, add more text, more pictures, improve their quality, etc. Basically, you can modify anything you need without any restrictions.
PixelLab for PC is a popular 3D text and image editor that can allow anyone to become an accomplished designer with the help of a streamlined toolset and simplified procedure for enhancing any picture, drawing, or rendering. Originally released to the public as an Android application, this popular editor has found its way to PC via the help of fast, reliable, and easy-to-use Android emulators that can deploy this app on any modern PC.
With a wide array of useful tools, the PixelLab app is today regarded as a viable alternative to Photoshop and many other premium editing apps, especially if the user has a need to enhance their pictures with 3D text, stickers, and shapes.
The app features a streamlined interface that offers the easy discovery of all its tools. This includes specific tabs and customizable tools for adding text, 3D text, text effects, colors, and fonts, a wide array of stickers, custom drawing tools for more artistic users, and a wide array of other tools for Background removal, editing image perspective, loading memes, a library of famous text quotes, and much more.
App has its own import/export service that can handle all popular image formats. All in all, the developers of this app have managed to expand the capability of this app to include over 60 valuable tools, with more scheduled to be added regularly.
The most popular way to get the PixelLab – Text on pictures product running on a PC is with the help of BlueStacks Android Emulator. This is done by simply following the installer instructions and then adding an APK file of this Android application to it, which will automatically install the app on the virtual Android device and enable PC users to start interacting with it immediately. Since the app is touch-friendly, almost all interactions with the app are done with the mouse. Alternatively, this app can also be run on PC with the help of the Nox App Player Android Emulator.
PixelLab for PC is 100% FREE and can be run on all modern versions of Windows OS. Users should be aware that a bit stronger CPU is needed to emulate Android apps.
PixelLab Features and Highlights
- Text: add and customize as many text objects as you want…
- 3D Text: create 3d texts and overlay them on top of your images, or have them stand on their own in a cool poster…
- Text effects: make your text stand out with dozens of text effects like Shadow, Inner Shadow, Stroke, Background, Reflection, Emboss, Mask, 3d text…
- Text color: Set your text to any fill option you want, be it a simple color, a linear gradient, a radial gradient, or an image texture.
- Text font: choose from 100+, hand-picked fonts. Or use your own fonts!
- Stickers: add and customize as many stickers, emojis, and shapes, as you want…
- Import images: add your own images from the gallery. This could come in handy when you have your own stickers, or you want to composite two images…
- Draw: pick a pen size, and color, then draw anything you want. after that, the drawing acts like a shape and you can resize it, rotate it, add shadow to it…
- Change the background: with the possibility of making it: a color, a gradient, or an image.
- Save as a project: you can save anything you do as a project. It’ll be available for use even after closing the app!
- Remove the background: be it a green screen, a blue screen, or simply a white background behind an object in an image that you found on Google images; PixelLab can make it transparent for you.
- Edit image perspective: you can now perform perspective editing (warp). Handy for, replacing a monitor’s content, changing a road sign’s text, adding logos on boxes…
- Image effects: enhance your pictures’ look by applying some of the available effects, which include vignette, stripes, hue, saturation…
- Export your Image: save or share in any format or resolution you want, For easy access, you can use the Quick Share buttons to share the image to social media apps with a click of a button (ex: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram…)
- Create memes: using the provided meme preset, you can easily have your memes ready for sharing in a matter of seconds.
- Browse quotes and insert anything you like, into what you’re making!
Easily add any sort of text that you want to the photos you take, including inspirational quotes and custom fonts
An Overview of PixelLab
Every modern smartphone makes it very easy to take all the pictures you want and even format them well in order to load to a variety of social media sites. However, when it comes to customizing those photos by adding text elements, most users need to send their photos through another program. PixelLab is an app that allows users to save a lot of time and space by adding text directly to their photos.
This app was developed and released by Imagin Studio. This particular app is specifically for Android and will not work with any other platform, but you can find versions of PixelLab that will work for iOS and even for Mac and PC desktops, as image editors. The Android app is currently on its first version and comes in at 11mb, so it’s fairly small and light for what it does.
What PixelLab Is and What It Does
PixelLab is an image editor that can allow users to easily add a variety of text elements to the photos they take. When you open up this app, you can drag any of your photos into the folder and begin adding text. They then save inside of the app so that you can easily access them for posting elsewhere later. So everything works fairly fluidly here and allows you to move from one step to another pretty quickly, so you can do a lot of images in a short period of time.
One of the best things about this app is that there aren’t really many restrictions on the text you can create. You can change the color of the text, the size, and even increase the sharpness and the quality. You can choose to type in custom text, or you can pick from thousands of different quotes that PixelLab has, such as inspirational quotes.
Features of PixelLab
One of the first big features you’re going to notice with PixelLab is the myriad of options you’ll get in terms of text elements to add. As soon as you drop a photo in, you will see a wide array of elements. You’re going to notice font styles and other things you can apply to your photos. Then it’s as easy as typing in the text you want and adjusting the size, the color, the type of font, etc.
Another great feature is in how easy it is to save your finished photos. You can easily access everything that you have saved to the app in order to post your photos to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social networks. Or they can easily transport to other apps in order to create collages and slide shows. It just depends on what you want to do with them.
Pros and Cons of PixelLab
- A free text editor
- Very easy to use
- Can quickly add text
- Tons of elements that you can adjust
- Prone to lagging and crashing
- Can only do one photo at a time, no batches