As coronavirus continues to spread across the world, Online Grocery Shopping has increased in popularity and that now includes shopping for groceries, too. Getting to the grocery store can be challenging in our regular routines: It’s hard enough to go to work, get the kids to school, and still find time to do laundry and get dinner on the table.
We looked at the various Online Grocery Shopping-ordering services and rated each by convenience, selection, quality, ease of use, and cost.
Here are our picks for the best Online Grocery Shopping experiences.
Notable Features of Walmart Grocery, good grocery list app:
- A wide selection of online groceries;
- Get extra discounts on the existing in-store discounts;
- Browse aisles by department or search by brand or item type;
- Fast reordering with “favorites” option;
- Same-day delivery and scheduling of delivery.
Good customer service., Front door delivery., Lots of filtering options., Free access for Prime members.
As the grand-daddy of online shopping, Amazon offers many non-perishable grocery products, which you can order just like you would a mystery novel, handbag, or Nerf Blaster. Amazon Fresh offers grocery delivery in select cities. Amazon has partnered with Whole Foods, Morrisons and local shops and markets to supply a diverse selection of fruit, vegetables, meat and baked goods – including 105 premium offerings from Whole Foods alone.
Visit Amazon.com/Fresh to see if delivery or pickup is available in your area.
Pickup and delivery options., Works with several companies., Delivery in as little as an hour or later in the week.
Notable Features of Instacart, best shared grocery list app:
- Get your groceries delivered in as little as 1 hour;
- Find products at your favorite local stores and supermarkets;
- Nutritional info available and filtered through organic, gluten-free, or vegan diets;
- Direct chat with your personal shopper;
- Group Carts to easily shop together with family, friends, & peers.
Amazon Prime Now – Best Grocery List Apps
If you love the convenience of Amazon Prime’s two-day shipping, you’ll love Amazon Prime Now. In some communities, this service ships products within two hours. There are some requirements you must meet to get the speedier shipping, or you have to pay an extra fee.
Amazon Prime Now is limited to big cities, but the company is continually expanding its reach. They do not ship items 24 hours per day, and not every item is available for the speedy shipping option.
Notable Features of Prime Now, Grocery shopping delivery app:
- 2-hour instant delivery or to schedule your delivery;
- All local supermarkets’ exclusive offers available;
- Wide range of catalogs from groceries, to electronics, to healthcare;
- Easy trusted returns & refunds;
- No separate subscription.
AnyList – Best Grocery List Apps
AnyList is the best way to create and share an Online Grocery Shopping list. Available now on the App Store. It’s well-designed and easy to use, it makes shopping for groceries simpler, and it’s available as a universal iOS app as well as a web app.
AnyList is a free, universal Online Grocery Shopping app offering a built-in database of items for creating multiple lists. Start typing the name of an item, and the app autocompletes each entry to speed up the process. You can even add items by voice with Siri, thanks to a clever feature that checks Reminders for new items at launch, then removes them once imported.
Notable Features of AnyList, good shopping list app:
- Custom made, automatically categorized lists with additional info;
- Sharing shopping lists with individuals and groups;
- Search and organize ingredients from your recipes;
- Sync, backup, and lock in all your lists and recipes;
- Works with popular recipe blogs and websites.
Kroger – Best Grocery List Apps
Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Kroger app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Kroger Shopper’s Card to access all these great benefitsofan Online Grocery Shopping
Notable Features of Kruger, top shopping list app:
- Use the online shopping list to shop in-store also;
- Weekly Ads and quick sale items as per your shopping list;
- Add digital coupons to your Shopper’s Card;
- Smart Suggest features and fuel points;
- Automatic refills of pharmacy prescriptions from prescription numbers.
To use the Kroger app, you’ll need a Kroger digital account. You can register for your account and link your Shopper’s Card through the app. If you don’t have a Shopper’s Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Due to increased demand, there are significant delays on grocery delivery orders. Just explore these grocery delivery apps and figure out which one serves your purpose in the best way, Please check with your local services for timing and product availability.