Motorola One smartphone was launched in August 2018. The phone comes with a 5.90-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1440 pixels.
- Large, bright display
- IPhone XR looks, much lower price
- Tasteful hardware design
- Good day-to-day performance
- Glass feels a little cheap
- There are better cameras at the price
- Sub-par display accuracy
Motorola One Key Specs and Features
- 5.9 Inch max vision (19: 9) HD+ display
- Picture perfect cameras
- Blazing-fast charging; get up to 6 hours of power in just 20 minutes of TurboPower charging
- Android upgrades and built-in security. Receive upgrades to the latest Android OS and be ready with new innovations
- Latest AI-powered innovations; search what you see with Google lens, get voice-activated help from the Google Assistant and more
- 1.8 GHz octa core Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 Processor with 3GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage space, up to 256GB with a memory card
- Dual 8MP rear camera and a 13MP + 2MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Wireless charging
- Face Unlock
- Fingerprint scanner
The Smartphone will be powered by 1.8 GHz octa core Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 Processor. A 3 GB of RAM & Adreno 509 graphics processor will ensure phone runs smoothly even the most memory intensive applications with no signs of lag. 32 GB of internal storage will be open for expansion upto 256 GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola One packs a 13-megapixel (f/2.0) primary camera and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) secondary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Motorola One is powered by a 3000mAh. It measures 150.00 x 72.20 x 8.00 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 162.00 grams.
The Smartphone will be available only in one color i.e. Black & will also have a built in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS, Wifi, NFC Bluetooth capabilities. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Gyroscope.
The Motorola One is a reasonably priced smartphone that offers interesting features such as Android One and a Dual Rear Camera but with its habit of not getting the exposure correct in photos and other smartphones, at a similar price, offering better camera specs (and often image quality), it may not be the first choice for photography fans. However, it does have some lovely design features – slim bezels and a top-notch – that make it appear more premium than it actually is but style doesn’t trump substance in this instance.