iPhone 11 Pro smartphone was launched on 10th September 2019. The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1125×2436 pixels at a pixel density of 458 pixels per inch (ppi). it features Super Retina XDR OLED displays
The iPhone 11 Pro supports proprietary fast charging. Apple’s new “Pro” iPhones for those who want the best smartphone features
iPhone 11 Pro: What you need to know
- The iPhone 11 Pro packs three cameras, giving you an ultra-wide angle lens and a telephoto lens for a 4x optical zoom range.
- The new Night Mode in the iPhone 11 Pro promises much improved low-light performance without trying to turn night into day.
- You can expect up to 4 hours of extra battery life from the iPhone 11 Pro vs the iPhone XS and 5 hours of extra endurance from the iPhone 11 Pro Max vs the iPhone XS Max.
- The A13 Bionic processor promises the fastest performance in any phone along with improved graphics.
- The iPhone 11 Pro’s Super Retina XDR display is brighter both when viewing HDR content and when outdoors in sunlight.
- The iPhone 11 Pro’s glass (front and back) is said to be the toughest yet in a smartphone, and you get improved water-resistance up to 4 meters for 30 minutes.
- Apple is rolling out slofies, which are slow-motion selfies shot at 120 fps.
- You get a fast charger in the box (finally) to juice up to 50 percent in 30 minutes.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the iPhone 11 Pro on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a third 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 12-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture. The iPhone Pros will feature a triple-camera system. The third sensor adds an ultra-wide-angle lens, adding a significant amount of flexibility to the phones’ cameras. The cameras will capture three images simultaneously and use AI to adjust the frame if someone is cut out of the image. It will also be able to capture higher resolution images using the combined sensors.
iPhone 11 Pro based on iOS 13 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The iPhone 11 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and eSIM cards.
Connectivity options on the iPhone 11 Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, Lightning, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. The iPhone 11 Pro supports face unlock with 3D face recognition.
The iPhone 11 Pro measures 144.00 x 71.40 x 8.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 188.00 grams. It was launched in Gold, Midnight Green, Silver, and Space Gray colours. It features an IP68 rating for dust and water protection. It bears a glass body.
As of 15th September 2019, The iPhone 11 Pro is priced starting at $999 for the 64GB model, with a 256GB model available for $1149 and a 512GB model available for $1349.
iPhone 11 Pro Full Specifications
|Model||iPhone 11 Pro|
|Release date||10th September 2019|
|Dimensions (mm)||144.00 x 71.40 x 8.10|
|Colours||Gold, Midnight Green, Silver, Space Gray|
|Screen size (inches)||5.80|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||458|
|Processor make||Apple A13 Bionic|
|Rear camera||12-megapixel (f/1.8) + 12-megapixel (f/2.4) + 12-megapixel (f/2.0)|
|Rear flash||Dual LED|
|Front camera||12-megapixel (f/2.2)|
|Operating system||iOS 13|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 5.00|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Supports 4G (Band 40)||Yes|
|Supports 4G (Band 40)||Yes|
|3D face recognition||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|