The whole reason why people jailbreak their iPhone or iPad is for using various jailbreak tweaks. If you have jailbroken your iPhone or iPad running iOS 14 – iOS 14.3, check out some Cydia repos with some popular and useful jailbreak tweaks listed.
By adding the below repos, you will enjoy more powerful jailbreak tweaks that will further enhance the experience of using your jailbroken iPhone.
However there are tens of great Cydia Repos or Sources that offer exclusive downloads to some of the greatest Cydia jailbreak tweaks.
These private Cydia sources are managed by individual developers or developer teams who release their tweaks on these repositories.
Many jailbreak tweak developers also release betas of their tweaks on these repos before pushing them on BigBoss or Packix.
Here we have listed some of the best and must have Cydia repos or sources for 2021, that should be added to every jailbroken device.
You can add a Cydia repo to your jailbroken device, refresh its sources and then gain access to hundreds of exclusive tweaks that are hosted on these repos.
Make sure to check out the iOS 14 – iOS 14.3 Compatible Jailbreak Tweak list to ensure you don’t end up installing an incompatible tweak.
You can add the repos listed below to Cydia by following these steps:
- Launch Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Tap Edit in the top right corner.
- Then tap Add.
- Copy and paste the URL of the repo from the above list.
- Tap Add Source.
Do note that the Cydia Store has shut down, so you won’t be able to use Cydia to purchase jailbreak tweaks.
Best Cydia Sources and Repositories for iOS 14 – iOS 14.3 Jailbreak
- https://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia – Home to some popular jailbreak tweaks like Choicy, CallBar, CCPower, etc.
- https://repo.chariz.io/ – Hosts popular tweaks like Velox Reloaded 2, BadgeBar, MediaBar14, and more.
All of these Cydia repositories feature excellent tweaks, including popular old ones that you are familiar with, as well as new creations ad ones still in beta (which implies that you should proceed with caution). If you haven’t used Cydia before, of if this is going to be your first experience with jailbreaking, then make sure to follow these tips so you can add sources to Cydia and take advantage of available packages. Follow these steps:
- After jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad, open Cydia, tap Sources and tap Edit at the top right corner.
- Tap “Add”, and copy paste the link of the repository that you want to include from the above list.
- Choose “Add Source” to ask Cydia to add the repository and refresh the content of packages.
After the process ends, the packages that reside in a particular repository should be present for installation. Remember, however, that adding many repositories in Cydia can slow things down as packages require time to load. Plus, you can install two or more packages that have conflicting contents with each other, so always do your research and install repositories that add value.
If you have an iPhone or iPad running iOS 14 – iOS 14.3, you can use Unc0ver 6.0 to jailbreak it.
All the above jailbreak sources are also compatible with Taurine jailbreak and Sileo package manager.