An Interview with Tunny Ogunowo, Digital Media Strategist
In this interview, Tunny shares how businesses should take charge when using social media through a social media strategist. He also shows the similarities between social media and public relations, how to engage customers and his excellent insights into the future of social media.
After you watch the video, be sure to read the takeaways listed below and let us know what resonated with you most.
Here are some of the key points Tunny shares in this video:
- Difference between online and offline marketing Major differences in terms of Exposure, Cost, Convenience, Social Influence and Personalization.
- What you know about SEO This is what helps Google determine how to rank your website.
- Social media is about building long term lasting relationships with customers
- Listen for and respond to both positive and negative comments multiplies the good vibes around your brand
- How to measure ROI It’s typically expressed as a percentage, so multiply your result by 100.
- The conversion rate is the percentage of users who take a desired action. That is what a conversion rate is all about
What’s next for Tunny? He’s busy with digital marketing class, creating viral contents and creating an online learning portal for businesses to learn basic Digital Media Strategist.
What was your biggest takeaway from this video? Please share your comments below.