Infinix Zero 5 Pro with 6GB RAM, dual camera and 4350mAh battery
Infinix Zero 5 Pro smartphone was launched globally at an event in Dubai on Tuesday, 14th November 2017. The phone comes with a 5.98-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels, there’s a 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 coating on top for extra protection. Featuring a unibody metal design, the Zero 5 Pro got a rear fingerprint sensor. The Zero 5 pro isn’t fundamentally much different to the regular Zero 5, only that it comes with larger 128GB of expandable storage and a special Sandstone Black color.It sports a metal unibody design, and prominent bezels on top and bottom of the display. The Infinix Zero 5 Pro is powered by 2.6GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM, Multitasking will not be a concern on this phablet with the 6GB of RAM that can easily take care of multiple tasks without slowing down the performance. The phone packs 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Infinix Zero 5 Pro sports dual cameras at the back. There’s a 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, and dual LED Flash as well as a secondary 13-megapixel camera with telephoto lens, f/2.6 aperture, and 2x optical zoom. At the front, the handset packs a 16-megapixel camera with LED flash. It gets a 12MP primary wide-angle lens along with a 13MP telephoto sensor. Various modes supported include beauty, panorama, night mode, watermark mode and time lapse interval.The Infinix Zero 5 Pro runs Android 7.0 out of the box, with company’s XOS 3.0 UI on top, the UI is heavily customized and might not please consumers who prefer stock Android experience and it is powered by a 4350mAh non removable battery, and it supports company’s Xcharge fast charging technology, they can easily last for over a day on a single charge. The smartphone ships with an 18W x charger, a transparent silicone case, Type C cable and a pair of standard earphones. The phone lacks a home button, and there’s a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for unlocking the device. Dimensions of Infinix Zero 5 are 166.38 x 82.38 x 7.95 mm and it weighs 197 grams.
The Infinix Zero 5 Pro is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, a USB type-C charging port, GPS, GLONASS, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope. Infinix Zero 5 Pro is already available in most online stores for pre-order for just $320, that’s about N118,000 – N130,000.
Pricing and Availability of Infinix Zero 5 Pro
Buy Infinix Zero 5 Pro from Jumia.com.ng | Buy Now! (Nigeria)
Buy Infinix Zero 5 Pro from Jumia.co.ke | Buy Now! (Kenya)
Buy Infinix Zero 5 Pro from Jumia.com.gh | Buy Now (Ghana)
Infinix Zero 5 Pro Full specifications and Price
- Announced: Expected on November 14, 2017.
- SIM: Dual Micro SIM slots.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.0 Nougat) with XOS v3.0 UI.
- Price Range: To Be Announced.
- Fingerprint: Yes, rear-mounted.
- GSM: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 MHz.
- 4G Bands: FDD B1 2100MHz,FDD B2 1900MHz,FDD B20 800MHz,FDD B3 1800MHz,FDD B4 1700MHz,FDD B5 850MHz,FDD B7 2600MHz,FDD B8 900MHz,TDD B38 2600MHz,TDD B40 2300MHz
DESIGN & DISPLAY:
- Display Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Size: 5.98 inches.
- Resolution: 1080 * 1920 pixels (Full HD).
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Dimensions: 178 * 77 * 7.7 mm.
- Weight: 197g.
- Colours: Black, Gold & Red.
- Chipset: 64-bit 2.4GHz MediaTek Helio P25 16nm processor.
- CPU: Cortex-A53 Octa-core.
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP2.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2 LE, A2DP.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: Yes + USB OTG with Reverse Charging.
- NFC: N/A
- RAM: 6GB.
- Internal Storage: 128GB.
- External Storage: expandable up to 2TB via microSD.
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP + 13MP cameras.
- Rear Flash: Yes, dual-tone LED Flash.
- Front Camera: 16MP with flash
- Front Flash: Yes, LED Flash.
- Video: 1080P
- Capacity: 4350mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Features: Xcharge Fast charging
- Ambient Light.
- Hall Effect.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor