Gorgeous, Powerful Huawei P10 with Good Battery life & 20 MP Rear Cam
Huawei P10 smartphone was launched in February 2017. The phone comes with a 5.10-inch touchscreen display, the front of the phone is protected with Gorilla Glass 5 with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels. The Huawei P10 is comfortable to hold and looks great. Its camera is awesome and it has oodles of power.
Huawei P10 Key Specs & Features
- 5.1-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (432ppi)
- Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 960 CPU with 4GB RAM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 32GB, 64GB, 128GB Storage, up to 256GB memory card
- Dual 12MP + 20MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE (up to 600 Mbps download)
- Fingerprint Sensor (Front)
- 3200 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
- Five colours for the UK
- Graphite black, mystic silver, dazzling gold, dazzling blue, greenery
- 5.1-inch screen for palm-size scale
- 145.3 x 69.3 x 7mm; 145g
- Front-positioned fingerprint scanner
- Optional swipe- and press-based gesture controls
- 5.1-inch 1920 x 1080 resolution IPS LCD display
- P10 Plus model is 5.5-inch 2560 × 1440 resolution
Huawei P10 review: Power
- Kirin 960 chipset, octa-core (4x 2.4GHz, 4×1.8GHz)
- Mali G71 MP8 GPU, Vulkan API
- 4GB RAM, 64GB on-board storage (plus microSD)
Software and battery life
- EMUI 5.1 (built over Android 7.0 Nougat)
- New Highlights photo tagging and video-generating mode
- UX design follows phone’s exterior colour by default
- Enhanced machine learning for optimum long-term experience
- “Leica Dual Camera 2.0”: 20MP B&W sensor; 12MP colour sensor
- 28mm equivalent lenses, f/2.2 aperture (f/1.8 on P10 Plus)
- Front camera is 8-megapixel Leica optic/sensor for first time
- Portrait mode, with 3D facial tracking; Highlights for auto-tagging
It’s the design that really struck a chord for me, an all-metal body that mixes highly polished edges with an attractive micro-etched finish on the back. Smart Looks; Well Executed Design; Great Specs; Excellent Performance; Solid Camera. The highlight of the device is its dual-camera set up at the back that supports a 20-megapixel Monochrome Lens and a 12-megapixel regular lens camera. These cameras comes with Leica’s latest Summilux H lens inside and feature Leica style portraiture mode which enables 3D Facial Detection, Dynamic illumination for portrait mode (similar to beauty mode), Natural Bokeh effect etc. The front camera is equipped with Adaptive Selfie technology. Other important features are Huawei’s fast charge technology, Huawei Geo Technology for improved GPS performance and WiFi 2×2 MIMO technology for faster download speeds.
The Huawei P10 is powered by octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor with Mali-G71 MP8 graphics and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The octa-core Kirin SoC delivers four high-performance Cortex A73 cores clocked at 2.4GHz and four energy-efficient Cortex A53 cores clocked at 1.8GHz for less demanding tasks. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Smartphone is available in more than three color options i.e.Greenery, Dazzling Blue, Prestige Gold, Dazzling Gold, Rose Gold, Mystic Silver, Ceramic White, Graphite Black & has a built in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS, Wifi, NFC Bluetooth capabilities.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei P10’s is a Leica-branded setup. It is also still a dual-lens camera, only this time Huawei has paired a 12MP sensor with a 20MP monochrome unit behind f/2.2 lenses. Results right off the bat are immensely impressive.The Smartphone is also loaded with Optical Image Stablization and has a low camera aperture of 2.2. It also supports Face Detection and high dynamic range(HDR) imaging. The Leica-branded camera comes with the same specification as its equivalent in the Mate 9 and combines a 12MP color sensor with a 20MP monochrome chip. Both lenses have an F2.2 aperture and the color variant also features optical image stabilization. As before, color and monochrome image information is combined for better image detail, higher dynamic range and lower noise levels. Other features include laser-assisted autofocus, a two-tone LED flash and 4K video recording.
The Huawei P10 runs Android 8.0 with EMUI 5.1 but the update to Android Oreo and EMUI 8.0 is confirmed and scheduled. Get ready to enjoy the latest software innovations introduced by Google, customized by Huawei for your devices. and is powered by a 3100mAh non removable battery. The fingerprint scanner is fast but it doesn’t work as a physical button. You can configure it to unlock your device and for other functions such as recent apps and the back button.
The Huawei P10 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Where to Buy Huawei P10
Amazon – See Offers
Huawei P10 Price Starts From Rs. 45700
The price of Huawei P10 start from £340.67 This phone is available in 64 GB storage variants. Huawei P10 is available in Greenery, Dazzling Blue, Prestige Gold, Dazzling Gold, Rose Gold, Mystic Silver, Ceramic White, Graphite Black colours across the globe.