As you all know that Skype is an application that allows you to make free audio and video calls and can also allows you to send messages and exchange files with one another. Skype is basically an all in one communicating program with endless great features and the best thing about Skype is that even with all such great features, it is available for free.
MUST READ: How To Receive And Send Files Online
There is also another feature of Skype which is not known by many users. That feature is known as Share Screen, it allows you to share your desktop screen with any other users. By using this feature, you can also give technical help to others. So, if you want to know that how you can share screen on Skype then don’t worry! Because today I have created this tutorial in which I will be showing you that how you can easily share screen with other users using Skype. Sharing screen on Skype is a very simple and easy process and if you want to share your desktop screen during a video call or with multiple users then you have to upgrade it first. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
How To Share Screen On Skype
- First of all, open up Skype and then sign in to your account.
- After that, select any contact whom you want to share your screen.
- Now, click on the Video Call option and if you don’t have Skype Premium then you will be informed that you need to start the free call (without video).
- Then, click on the blue plus icon during your call and then select the Share Screens option from the menu.
- Now, you will be shown a preview of your desktop screen. And you can also share the entire desktop or only a single window by clicking on the down arrow button and then you will see two options namely,Share Window and Share Desktop. Now, select any of them which you suits you best at that situation.
- Then, just click on the Start button to share your desktop screen with other user.
- That’s it! You are done!
Was it Helpful? Then don’t forget to share this with others too, you may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and keep helping.