How to get 100GB of OneDrive storage space free for 2 years worldwide
Since Microsoft integrated its cloud storage service, OneDrive, into Windows, the service has exploded in popularity. Today OneDrive is the cloud storage of choice for anyone who uses Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or any mobile device including iPhone and Android.
Almost every month the company is adding new features, fixing bugs, and from time-to-time we see new promotions to get more storage for free.
If the free 15GB isn’t enough and you need more storage space, you should be happy to know that Microsoft is currently promoting Bing Rewards and offering 100GB of OneDrive storage for two years for free.
The promotional offer does not require you to redeem any of your Bing credits. The only thing you have to do is to agree to receive via email promotions from the company. If you want the extra storage follow the steps below:
- Go to the Bing Rewards Dashboard page. If you don’t have a Bing Rewards account, click the Join now link.
- Then click the Try it now, FREE! Button
- On the Bing Rewards Dashboard page, click Free storage.
- Click Get my storage to access the 100GB of free OneDrive storage for 2 years.
- Click Yes to let OneDrive access your account information.
Now you’re all set. Enjoy!
Remember that the promotion is only valid until February 28, so you must hurry. Also because OneDrive is not limited to Windows, you can get the free 100GB of free storage and use it with your Windows Phone, iOS and Android.
Update: Microsoft now is making available the free 100GB offer of OneDrive through Bing rewards worldwide (in countries where Bing rewards is available). However, remember you only have until February 28.