Question From Olatunde TheSlimbloke: Hello Simmy, How you doing, I have known you to be of help when it comes to Tech Supports. I know you are capable of fixing this bug for me..
Here is ma question, How can i fix blue screen of death? really bugging my pc
Simmyideas’s Answer: Thank you for believing in Us. I got this question very early monday morning in a huge traffic on the way to my office, Instantly I gave the reply via DM.
A Blue Screen of Death, also called a STOP Error, will appear when an issue is so serious that Windows must stop completely. A Blue Screen of Death is usually hardware or driver related. Most BSODs show a STOP code that can be used to help figure out the root cause of the Blue Screen of Death.
Without wasting much time, Let go deeply into the tutorial on how to fix bluescreen of death, Follow this guide to diagnose and fix the errors causing the Blue Screen of Death.
1. From the Desktop or in the Windows Start menu, right-click on My Computer or Computer
2. Click the Properties option.
3. In the System Properties window, click the Advanced tab or the Advanced system settings link.
4. On the Advanced tab, click the Settings button in the Startup and Recovery section.
5. In the Startup and Recovery window, uncheck the Automatically restart check box.
Update from Olatunde TheSlimbloke:
Was it helpful? If it was, then do share it with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many 0f the users out there. So, keep sharing and liking our content over social media.
JOIN SiMMYIDEAS TECH HUB BBM CHANNEL: C00215cc3