Today we are here with a cool trick to Automatically Download Subtitles in VLC Media Player. Many of you must love watching movies in your Pc. As these are the best way for entertainment and spending free time. So movies becomes interesting when it comes with subtitle as it gets easier to catch out the exact words used in movies. But sometime subtitles are not available at that time you can get the subtitles with the method we gonna discuss right here. So have a look on the method below to get the subtitle of any movie in your VLC Media player.
How to Download Subtitles Automatically In VLC Media Player
The method is quite simple and easy and with that you can get subtitle of any movie online with your VLC media player, without need to download each manually. And with that you can enjoy your movies better. So proceed with the steps below.
Steps To Download Subtitles Automatically in VLC Media Player
- First of all Download Vlsub extension in your computer.
- Now extract the zip file and then copy the vlsub extension there.
- Now go to the location C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC and there create a new folder with name extensions.
- Now in that folder paste the vlsub file that you had copied in step 2.
- Now open VLC media player and click on view option there and you will see vlsub option there.
- Now play your favorite movie in your VLC media player and then click on the visub extension in the view.
- In dialog box that appeared search for the movie title and then select the movie from the list below and then click on Download Selection.
- Thats it your are done, your movie will now get played with the subtitles.
So above is the most easy way for How to Download Subtitles Automatically in VLC Media Player. With this you will enjoying all your favorite movies with their subtitle and movie understanding will be easy with this. Hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.