Spring is officially upon us, which means it’s time to get out your rain jacket. Before long, you’ll need that windbreaker too.
Then, in the summer, you’ll want a light jacket to keep the sun away. And in the autumn, a warmer jacket for breezy days. Then a coat for colder weather. And finally a winter coat for those frigid nights.
That’s A LOT of jackets.
Wouldn’t it be better if you could buy one jacket that got you through the entire year? That’s what you get with GAMMA, a new graphene jacket that’s making huge waves on Kickstarter.
GAMMA is an all-season, all-climate jacket that protects against heat, cold, wind, rain, insects, bacteria, and a lot more. AND it lasts for life.
GAMMA has already raised nearly 1.5M USD on Kickstarter, but there’s still time to take advantage of early-bird perks. Visit the campaign now to get your GAMMA jacket for over 40% off.
Below, we’ll give you the full scoop on this graphene jacket.
Graphene is a totally new type of material, and it’s changing the way we think about everything from speakers to rocket ships to clothing.
Discovered in 2004, graphene is the strongest, thinnest, and most flexible material on the planet. It has so many astonishing attributes that it won a Nobel Prize!
When put into fabric, graphene gives clothes a bunch of superpowers. It makes them nearly indestructible. Graphene is stronger than diamond!
Graphene is also one of the most effective insulators, so it can keep you warm or cool in a number of environments. It’s also waterproof, wind-proof, UV-proof, and a lot more.
This is why a graphene jacket like GAMMA is so valuable. It can keep you comfortable in any climate on Earth. And it can protect you from any weather. Just take a look at some of the abilities graphene gives to GAMMA:
- Second-skin insulation: Graphene is a latticed nanoparticle, so it’s totally interconnected within GAMMA like a web. It evenly distributed heat throughout its lattice to keep every part of you equally warm. When you’re too hot, it expels heat to cool you down.
- 100% waterproof and windproof: Graphene is impenetrable by water and gas. It is 100% waterproof and stain-resistant. It’s also the most effective windbreaker ever made. It won’t let any chill get in even on the windiest days.
- UV-radiation proof: Graphene repels UV radiation to protect your skin. Other light jackets and rain jackets do not do this, causing you to burn through your jacket on hot days.
- Moisture-wicking: If you sweat, Graphene will pull the moisture from your skin and release it on the exterior of GAMMA where it will evaporate. This keeps you cool and dry even when you’re doing strenuous activity, making GAMMA great for running, biking, and hiking.
- Antibacterial: Graphene is immune to germs like bacteria, mold, viruses, and more. No matter what you get into, it will always remain sterile, and you’ll be shielded from infection.
- Odor-proof: Because graphene is antimicrobial, GAMMA is unable to develop odors. So, you can get as sweaty as you want on your morning jog and still wear GAMMA to work.
- Hypoallergenic: You can wear GAMMA around pollen, ivy, mites, and more without worry. Graphene kills allergens on contact, and GAMMA won’t carry them back to your home.
- Insect-repellent: Graphene blocks insects’ ability to sense your skin, making you invisible to bugs like mosquitoes. You won’t need to wear chemical sprays to keep bugs away.
- Diamond-strong protection: Take GAMMA climbing, caving, rafting, and more. It will never tear or fray. It can even block a knife without taking damage.
This is just what graphene brings to GAMMA. The makers of this advanced jacket have added additional features that enhance graphene’s natural abilities.
Graphene is a very efficient insulator, but it’s limited by your body heat. In below-freezing temperatures, your body heat isn’t enough to keep you warm even when wearing GAMMA.
That’s why GAMMA has three heaters built into the jacket. These heaters contain no electrical components and they’re totally safe in any weather. To activate them, just put a power bank in one of the jacket pockets (there’s a waterproof USB cable inside the jacket). Then, select from one of three heat intensities.
GAMMA’s heaters can reach temperatures of 50˚C/120˚F in minutes. That means GAMMA can keep you warm in temperatures as low as -30˚C/-20˚F despite weighing just 500 grams.
With GAMMA, you can stay warm in any location on Earth without sacrificing flexibility or adding unnecessary weight to your body or bag. This is a huge advantage for travelers, hikers, skiers, and athletes.
Tons of Storage
GAMMA has loads of storage for everything you need. Its 10 pockets can carry your phone, tablet, cash, documents, a compass, and much more. It also has two hidden pockets to protect your valuables while traveling.
If you live in a rainy place, GAMMA’s protection is invaluable. Everything you put in its pockets will be protected from moisture and temperature changes.
Aside from just pockets, GAMMA also comes with a hood, rain hem, and built-in fingerless gloves.
A Jacket for Life
Having a jacket for every season and every climate is pretty cool. What’s even better is that it lasts for life.
GAMMA’s graphene-infused fabric is so strong that it will not break, rip, or fray. You can even stab it with a knife and it won’t take damage.
You won’t have to worry about reading the fine print on the tag to wash it either. GAMMA can go in the washing machine with your other clothes.
Not only is this great for your wallet but it’s good for the environment too. Imagine the resources that we could save if we all only needed one jacket for the rest of our lives?
Pre-order GAMMA Now for Over 40% OFF
GAMMA is the only jacket you’ll need for all of your adventures until the end of your days. So, it will cost you a bit more than your everyday jacket. However, if you pre-order yours on Kickstarter, you can take an extra 40% off.
Plus, there’s no risk. GAMMA has already been fully funded, and production is set to start as soon as the campaign ends. Don’t wait to get yours before early-bird perks run out!
Learn more about graphene and get your GAMMA jacket now at weargraphene.com.