The Google Pixel 4 may have the recent spotlight, but the Pixel 4 is still box-office. Here’s your chance to win one!
It’s time for the monthly giveaway! Like every month, we’re giving away a brand new Android device to one lucky Simmyideas reader.
The Google Pixel 4 lived up to the hype on its recent launch, but it’s still the mid-range option to the flagship Pixel 4. The Pixel 4 may be the older model, but in comparison with the 4a, it still offers faster processing, better build quality, and wireless charging. In other words, it’s still a firm fans’ favorite.
The Google Pixel 4 has a 5.7-inch display with AMOLED panels and Full HD+ resolution, revealing a screen that’s color-rich, sharp, and accurate. It’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, and since the Pixel 3, Google upped the RAM to 6GB.
The Google Pixel 4 comes with a 90Hz 5.7″ OLED display, a dual camera, a Snapdragon 855 chipset, 6GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, a 2800mAh battery, a dual-camera (wide + telephoto), and availability across all major US carriers. It has no fingerprint sensor save for a radar-powered face unlock method. You can also control certain apps and functions of the devices with simple gestures in front of the radar sensor. Prices start at $799 for the 64GB version and climb to $899 for the 128GB version.
What are the Google Pixel 4 specs?
Here are the official specifications, according to Google:
Google Pixel 4 specs
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD+ Smooth Display (up to 90Hz OLED) — Ambient EQ
- Battery: 2,800mAh
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, Pixel Neural Core
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Cameras: 12MP Dual-Pixel and 16MP Telephoto
- Audio: Stereo speakers
- Security: Titan M Security Module
- Features: Face unlock, Motion Sense
- OS: Android OS with three years of security and OS updates
The camera unit is a departure from its predecessor too, moving from a single rear camera to a dual-camera setup. The main sensor is 12MP, while the second sensor is 16MP telephoto lens, but the flair is in the features such as Live HDR+. This tool presents a more accurate representation of what the resulting image will look like as you compose your shot.
Terms & conditions
- This is an international giveaway (except when we can not ship to your country).
- We can ship prizes to all regions in North America, Europe, and Australia. If you live in another region, depending on where you live, we may contact you to offer an alternative prize of equal or similar value to the smartphone offered in the giveaway.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible if your giveaway prize malfunctions.
- You must be age of majority in your country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties or import fees that you may incur.
- Only one set of entries per person; please do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by Simmyideas.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.