Details and download information on NVIDIA’s latest GeForce gtx
NVIDIA released GeForce drivers version 527.56 on December 8, 2022. GeForce gtx; This is the latest version of these drivers available for most NVIDIA-based video cards.
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
This is the final, WHQL version of these drivers and replaces all previously available drivers. You should install v527.56 if you have a supported NVIDIA GPU running any previous driver release.
If you have any previous beta version of this driver installed, please update to v527.56 as soon as possible. It’s almost always a better idea to have the WHQL certified version of a driver installed.
Changes in NVIDIA GeForce gtx v527.56
Here are details on the new features, fixes, and other changes in v527.56 compared to the previous release:
- Fixed: [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky.
- Fixed: Games utilizing DLSS 3 may crash when ending a recording using Shadowplay or OBS with NVENC.
- Fixed: Older versions of Minecraft Java Edition show corruption on screen.
- Fixed: [Microsoft Surface Book 2] Display driver fails to install on GeForce GTX 1060.
- Fixed: [RTX 4090] No display when hot plugging back and forth between DisplayPort and HDMI.
- Fixed: Errors in Adobe Premiere and After Effects with H.264 and HEVC content.
NVIDIA has released a new WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) gaming driver for Windows 10 and Windows 11. This driver belongs to the R525 family (525.xx to 529.xx) and brings the following changes:
Game Ready for Marvel’s Midnight Suns
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games including Marvel’s Midnight Suns featuring NVIDIA DLSS 2 and advanced ray tracing effects. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of Need for Speed Unbound which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology.
– Driver 526.98 fails to install on certain GeForce GTX 3060 Ti graphics cards.
– MSI Afterburner is not prioritizing GPU temp limit over power when selected in app.
– Flicker may be observed when streaming using the TikTok Broadcasting Tool.
– [RTX 40 series] Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition may show random screen flash during gameplay.
– Background apps may randomly display a slight shift in color saturation.
For complete information on this version, including open issues, see Release 525 Driver for Windows, Version 527.56, a PDF file on NVIDIA’s website.
This release supports the following APIs:
– Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 3.0 for NVIDIA Maxwell and later GPUs
– OpenGL 4.6
– Vulkan 1.3
– DirectX 11
– DirectX 12
Software Module Versions
– HD Audio Driver: 126.96.36.199
– NVIDIA PhysX System Software: 9.21.0713
– GeForce Experience: 188.8.131.52
– CUDA: 12.0
– DCH NVIDIA Control Panel: 8.1.963.0
Compatible NVIDIA TITAN Series:
– NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X
Compatible GeForce RTX 40 Series:
– NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080
Compatible GeForce RTX 30 Series:
– GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060, GeForce RTX 3050
Compatible GeForce RTX 20 Series:
– GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
Compatible GeForce 16 Series:
– GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650, GeForce GTX 1630
Compatible GeForce 10 Series:
– GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030, GeForce GT 1010
Compatible GeForce 900 Series:
– GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
Compatible GeForce 700 Series:
– GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Download NVIDIA Video Card Drivers v527.56
The easiest way to get the right driver for your device is through GeForce Experience. Head over to the GeForce Drivers page and select DOWNLOAD NOW to get it. Going that route, you don’t need to know whether to click the 32-bit or 64-bit links below.
The following downloads are for Desktop GPUs ONLY. These are the NVIDIA drivers you need if you have an ION/ION LE or GeForce GPU installed in your desktop computer.
These downloads are for Notebook GPUs ONLY. These are the NVIDIA drivers you need if your laptop, netbook, notebook, or tablet is powered by an NVIDIA ION/ION LE or GeForce GPU.
NVIDIA Drivers for Windows 8, 7, Vista & XP
Vista and XP
The following drivers are only designed for desktop GPUs, but you may have luck getting them to work on your notebook or laptop PC. If not, check with your computer maker for better drivers or with NVIDIA for an older release.
Other NVIDIA Drivers
Other downloads like nForce drivers, GeForce drivers for non-Windows operating systems, previous driver releases, and much more, can be found on the GeForce Drivers page.
If you’re using a relatively recent version of NVIDIA’s GeForce drivers, just right-click on the NVIDIA icon in the system tray and choose Check for updates. You can download and install the driver automatically from there. If you want to be prompted for beta driver updates, be sure to check the appropriate box in the Preferences tab.
Other Ways to Get New NVIDIA Drivers
NVIDIA’s GeForce Experience can be installed to detect NVIDIA drivers that need to be installed. This makes it very easy to not only know when the drivers need to be updated but also where, exactly, to get the updates—the program will do it for you.
Another automatic way to download and install NVIDIA drivers is a free driver updater tool.
Even though downloading drivers straight from the manufacturer is always preferred, you can instead go through a third-party.
Having Trouble With These New NVIDIA Drivers?
A good first step if your newly installed NVIDIA drivers don’t work is to uninstall the NVIDIA installation package that you just ran and then reinstall it. You can do this from the appropriate applet in Control Panel.
If you can’t reinstall the NVIDIA package for some reason, try rolling back the driver, also something you do from Control Panel.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.