With this in mind, we’d always recommend a dedicated backup tool such as EasyBackup. Designed to be simple for the novice user, you simply have to select the files you want to backup and the destination and the tool will do the rest.
Choose the files you want to backup, from locations such as your pictures, documents and music, manually choose individual files and folders stored elsewhere on your computer, then plugin your USB stick or an external drive and your files will be backed up automatically.
Very basic backup tool which could be ideal for the novice user, but one thing is lacking is any scheduled backup function, so you’ll need to remember to keep your files backed up.
- Without a single click to backup, everyone can do it now! Plug in the storage medium, have a backup created, pull out the storage utensil — done. Can also be used by any device without installation.
State-of-the-art technologies for low memory consumption
- Data backups use effective methodologies such as the generation principle and state-of-the-art hardlink technologies, which means that this backup needs surprisingly less storage space.
Backup for beginners without previous knowledge
- The program backs up the most important folders by default, you didn’t have to make complicated backup settings by your own. If you want more, you will be supported to your individual backup thanks to intuitive processes.
Smart zero-click solution:
- connect storage medium, remove it and you’re done! The worry-free backup for everyone.
- The tool reminds you to remove your backup media from the cabinet and connect it to your PC.
- In the clear calendar view you can choose with one click which backup you want to have restored.
Backup without worries
- A logical pre-selection of the most important files makes a backup possible within seconds even without technical knowledge.
Specification: EasyBackup 2019.9.04:
- Windows 7 (32 bit),Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Trial Software
- Date Added:
- Sep 04, 2018