Driver Easy has been designed to automatically detect, download and fix driver issues on your PC. Once completed, the result is a more stable PC with enhanced and improved performance.
Driver Easy can update and maintain your Windows PC’s drivers automatically with a few clicks. The app scans your PC for out-of-date, missing, and mismatched drivers and downloads and installs the up-to-date versions.
Driver Easy creates automatic restore points and driver backups and then it allows you to schedule scans and install drivers individually or all at once.
Overall, Driver Easy is very simple to use, has a quick system analysis function and can automatically download and update your system’s drivers. The downside is that it may not fully work with all PC manufacturer components and the driver updates are limited in the free trial version of the app.
Key Features of Driver Easy:
- Locate missing drivers and download them
- User-friendly interface
- Ability of showing the total outdated drivers, missing drivers, scanned devices and scanning time
- Ability of showing the hardware information
- possibility to configure proxy settings
- Ability to automatically create a restore point before installing the drivers and view a list of all hidden devices
- Quickly and easy to identify unknown device’s driver
- Keeping the drivers in lastest version
- Implement driver backup
- Ability to restoring drivers
- Driver uninstall feature
Bonus tip: Want to make sure you never miss one of my tips? Click here to join Simmyideas Tech HUb!
Note: The links in this post are affiliate links.
Want to ask Simmy a tech question? Click here and send it in!
If you found this post useful, would you mind helping me out by sharing it? Just click one of the handy social media sharing buttons below.