Unlike many other torrent clients, we take pride in saying NO to spyware and adware. Tixati installs and uninstalls cleanly and doesn’t add anything extra to your system. Our software is fully self-contained and doesn’t have annoying dependencies on Java or .Net frameworks. Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol. Tixati is simple yet powerful and is resource light and minimalist in design. It supports advanced features like bandwidth management and magnet linking.
Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol. This protocol allows many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very large files with great efficiency. One of the ways to download from the internet is through torrent. Tixati is an easy to use and simple P2P client right for your computer. It features, fast downloading algorithms, RC4 encryption for security, RSS, IP filtering, peer selection and choking, bandwidth management and charting and many more.
To start a download, you must first find a .torrent file. These files are very small, and contain meta-data describing a much larger file to be downloaded from other peers. There are millions of these .torrent files available on the internet, and on this page we will show you some easy ways to find them.
- Free Download MEGAsync – Free Download for Windows 10, 8 and 7
- Download qBittorrent For Speed Optimization
- Hamachi by LogMeIn – Download Free and Review
Once you’ve obtained a .torrent file, you can easily open it within the Tixati software by clicking the ‘Add’ button. After the .torrent file is opened, Tixati connects to other peers and starts downloading the file automatically. The downloaded files are left in a convenient ‘Downloads’ folder on your desktop.
- Simple and easy to use
- Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
- DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
- Easy and quick install – no java, no .net
- Super-efficient peer selection and choking
- RC4 connection encryption for added security
- Detailed bandwidth management and charting
- UDP Peer Connections and NAT router hole-punching
- Advanced features such as RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
- No Spyware
- No Ads
What’s New on Tixati:
- advanced file auto-select options, applied when a transfer is started, available from Settings > Transfers > Files
- can auto-select using wildcard filters applied against file names
- better options for auto-select based on file size
- individual transfer and file completion notifications can be enabled in Settings > User Interface > Behavior > Notifications
- transfer completion notifications can be set by the transfer right-click menu > Local Files > Notify On Complete
- file or folder completion notification can be set by the file/folder right-click menu > Notify On Complete
- RSS feeds can have a completion notification for all created transfers, set by using the feed right-click menu
- categories can have a default completion notification for their transfers, set by using the category right-click menu
- show category non-default bandwidth settings in tooltip
- updated piece size checking upon meta-info loading, allow 16K – 64M
- allow local creation of transfers with piece size up to 64M
- updated IP location tables
- a few other minor fixes in the GUI
Easy to Use
With Tixati, you won’t have this problem. Although the client is packed full of features and tools, it’s simply laid out and very easy to find your way around. There’s excellent online help and support, while the app also comes with a crisp, clear overview log and built-in diagnostic tools.
Tixati has all the tools you’d expect of a torrent app, as well as a few nice extras. It goes without saying that you’ll be able to download via torrents, schedule tasks, filter IPs, limit bandwidth and even ensure you stay up to date with the latest available downloads thanks to a built-in RSS reader. It also offers complete DHT support and configuration options that should give you all the options you need, whether you are inexperienced or advanced.
Tixati is a BitTorrent client that provides power and speed without complications. We recommend it.