Business Coach: How to Turn Your Blog into a Business
Our guest today on The Simmyideas Show is a Business Blogger, David Akinwale shares with you his stress-free business model and lifestyle using blog as a yardstick… David Akinwale is a Certified Professional Business Coach based in Osun State, South Nigeria. See David in action, while he observes & gives guidance to small business owners to help them achieve success in their business through blogging!
David is the creator of of Davepreneur Blog – focusing on Digital Marketing and personal branding, David works exclusively with coaches, consultants, thought leaders and other service professionals who want a more sustainable, leveraged lifestyle and business. David is one of the rare keynote speakers and business consultants that actually owns a portfolio of profitable business ventures.
Benefits to Business Coach an individual include:
- improvement in individual’s performance, targets and goals.
- increased openness to personal learning and development.
- increased ability to identify solutions to specific work-related issues.
- greater ownership and responsibility.
- development of self-awareness.
Importance of having a Business Coach or Mentor is getting accepted now. Especially as every business is going through disruptions or breakthroughs, it is important to have a business coach who can help you develop the right business strategies. However, choosing the right business mentor has always been a challenge. All motivational speakers claim to be business coaches too, but the majority of them have never exposed to any business. Many businessmen have ruined their business by implementing strategies provided by motivational trainers having absolutely no business experience
Running a business can often feel like a very solitary pursuit. However, as with most things in life, having an experienced mentor or coach that you can rely on is one of the most valuable resources available to business owners.
- Determine your unique value proposition to understand how to position your business in the market
- Nail down your marketing strategies using 7 key factors of “The Marketing Mix”
- Create an actionable competitive analysis to understand and win over your competition
- Finalize your financial plan and ensure lifelong profitability
Thank you so much for watching! Like & share to support. Subscribe for more videos : http://bit.ly/2mBj6AG
What a great interview this was. I was inspired the best business strategies for growing a bigger and better business.
Are you an expert in digital marketing or an online entrepreneurial? Want to be featured in simmyideas.com? Please get in touch.
Have questions for David? Leave a comment below!