Daum PotPlayer is a free Multimedia player that supports a variety of different video codecs and formats. Daum PotPlayer already includes built in codecs, eliminating the need for manual installation. It also supports Digital TV devices, Webcams, Analogs, DXVA, live broadcasts and more. Download Daum PotPlayer 64-bit Offline Installer Setup for Windows
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
Key Features of Daum PotPlayer:
- Smooth, seamless and gapless video playback
- Enhanced H/W-Acceleration
- Supports various types of 3D glasses and 3DTV
- Support various subtitle formats (SMI, SRT, Vobsub, Blu-ray subtitles, ASS/SSA animation and SMI Ruby tags, etc.)
- Auto-resume on the last 200 opened files
- Variety of codecs and supports OpenCodec for add whatever codecs you want
- WebCam/ Analog/ Digital TV devices support
- Live broadcasting
- Preview the scene with snapshots
- Support Direct3D9 Ex Flip Mode and Overlay
- Bookmark your favorite scene or chapter
- Supports various devices such as DVD,TV,HDTV
Video supported formats: AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, M2V, MTS, DPG, WebM, AMV, DivX, etc.
Audio supported formats: WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, M4A, AAC, RA, FLAC, MOD, etc.
Playlist supported formats: M3U, ASX, PLS, WVX, CUE, etc.
Bonus tip: Want to make sure you never miss one of my tips? Click here to join Simmyideas Tech HUb!
Note: The links in this post are affiliate links.
Want to ask Simmy a tech question? Click here and send it in!
If you found this post useful, would you mind helping me out by sharing it? Just click one of the handy social media sharing buttons below.