You need Lightning cables to charge your iPhone or iPad (assuming you don’t have the fancy new stuff) but those flimsy cables provided by Apple always seem to rip or break. Not so with the MFi-Certified ZinCable. The ultimate charge-and-sync cable, ZinCable features scratch-resistant connectors from super-strong zinc alloy and a high-speed wire with reinforced stress points and strain-resistant core. All that’s to say: It’s crazy fast and crazy strong.
- Transfers data 30% faster than a standard cable
- Tested for a 30,000+ bend lifespan & 10,000+ plug/unplugs
- Ten times more durable than a standard cable
- Fracture-resistant TPE jacket & tough braided fiber exterior and fiber core
- Anti-mold, anti-stain, anti-bacterial braided amterial
- Apple MFi-Certified
The ZinCable Lightning Cable is ten times stronger than a standard cable: it has scratch-resistant connectors constructed from super strong zinc alloy, high-speed wires with reinforced stress points, and a strain-resistant core that’s been tested for a 30,000+ bend lifespan and more than 10,000 plugs and unplugs. On top of being strong, the ZinCable is incredibly fast, transferring data 30% faster than a standard cable. It’s also MFi Certified, so it’s guaranteed to safely charge your Lightning products.
Start charging with a stronger, faster, better cord today with ZinCable’s Ultra-Strong MFi-Certified Lightning Cable.
- Apple iPhone SE 2 is really nice phone: Colorful Design, Metal Frame …>
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Has the Fastest LTE Download Speeds
- iPhone X Allows You Lock screen notifications For Your Eyes Only