While taking part in the videos in VLC media player you someday come upon moment that you simply actually need to capture out. As some moments look terribly cool in pictures and tiny video that you simply will get from the video taking part in.
And for that you simply don’t would like any further third party tool, you simply would like is VLC media player in your laptop as there’s intrinsical feature in VLC by that you will capture out any moment which are along with your in image and video format that you simply can share with others too. thus have a glance on complete guide mentioned below to proceed with capturing some special moments from videos.
The method is incredibly easy and you only have to be compelled to use some hidden settings of VLC media player that may assist you to activate image and clip capturing feature and you’ll be able to cut pictures from the videos taking part in. simply follow the steps below to proceed.
Steps To Cut Images & Cut Video Clips From Videos Playing On VLC Media Player
1. First of all you need to have latest version of VLC Media Player in your PC.
2. Now play the video using VLC media player in which you want to capture images.
3. Now right click on the video screen and then select View -> Advanced Controls .
4. Now you will see some extra options will get added below the video playing having option like take a snapshot, record etc.
5. With snapshot option you can get some cool images from the video playing on and from the record you can get small video clips that you can get in between video.
6. Using this now you can capture some amazing shots that you will love to see as a picture or to share with others.
So higher than is all regarding Capture footage, Cut Video Clips In VLC Media Player. With the higher than mentioned technique you’ll be able to simply activate the Image capturing in VLC media player and cut out some cool funky pictures and video clips from your favorite movies and videos etc. Hope you prefer our work, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you’ve got any connected queries with this.