BlueStacks puts the Android operating system on your desktop. BlueStacks is the first production software that allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Evernote or Documents to Go directly into BlueStacks App Player, or sync the apps from your phone using the BlueStacks Cloud Connect Android app. Basiclly this aplication is an Android emulator for PC.
When starting to run the program, it’ll ask you if you have an Android phone. If you do, you’ll be able to link it up with the program and sync all of your apps and tasks on the account you’re currently using. If, on the other hand, you don’t have an Android phone, that won’t be much of an issue anyway, given that you’ll still be able to download apps and use them. You’ll have several different options to download apps : using the native app store linked to Bluestacks; accessing Google Play from your browser; or downloading APK files. When it comes to the other download options, this app works just like a real Android device.
System controls are easy to use right from your mouse where clicking replaces tapping and gestures by mapping certain actions on your keyboard. You’ll also always be able to use your external gamepad or rely on the original tactile features in case you’re using a tablet or PC with a touch screen function. You’ll also be able to simulate apps that use an accelerometer just by typing into your keyboard.
When it comes to compatibility features, BlueStacks App Player is capable of running tons of apps, even modern video games. Whether you’re looking at industry classics like Angry Birds or massive games like Clash of Clans, we’ve got a first-class tool that offers a truly enormous array of possibilities for any PC user, allowing you to run all kinds of Google Play apps or apps from anywhere else, as well.
Features of App Player
- Android apps fast and full-screen on your PC or tablet
- Push apps from your phone to your BlueStacks using our Cloud Connect mobile app
- May not work fast yet on older tablets and netbooks
- Download apps from Google Play
- Comes with pre-installed games and apps
What’s New in App Player
- macOS version updated to 220.127.116.114
- Torque Launcher is a pure android (AOSP) styled launcher. It is tuned to work quickly with smooth animations and has now replaced our existing launcher.
- BlueStacks Account with new login screen (look and feel).
- Added the ability to view/mute app notifications.
- Added the ability to detect run-time errors in BlueStacks (i.e. RPC error, Black screen, etc.) and fixes them automatically with user’s consent.
- BlueStacks app player uses “High Performance” plan when active, and falls back to the user’s default power plan upon exiting.
- Keyboard fixes: keyboard stops working the moment we press ALT key.
- AltGr doesn’t work for international keyboard layout.
BlueStacks fully supports all popular android games, including:
- PUBG PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- Lineage II Revolution
- Fortnite Mobile
Once installed, BlueStacks App Player can be configured to work with your choice of popular social media platforms i.e. Facebook or Twitter. As the environment runs Android apps, you can configure BlueStacks App Player to work with your Google Play account, so you can access all your favourtite apps and games!
The user interface of BlueStacks App Player can be totally configured to suit your needs. Additionally, it is capable of integrating with the custom software experiences which are designed and developed by PC manufacturers.
BlueStacks App Player supports multiple languages.
You can enjoy a full Android environment through BlueStacks App Player, or if you choose, you can just install Android app icons directly onto the Windows desktop.