Using Cash App has become increasingly very common today. Cash App was first launched in 2015 and it has since then grown to be among the best finance applications in the world. In this article, we will be showing you the steps to follow when buying Bitcoins and withdrawing Bitcoin with Cash App; Bitcoin with Cash App. Cash App is available to users in only select countries as they are still extending the reach of their service. Cash App works both on Android and iOS mobile phones and the finance service was specifically built for mobile devices. In this article, we will be showing you the steps to follow when buying Bitcoins and withdrawing Bitcoin with Cash App
What can you do with Cash App?
There are loads of services that Cash App offers its customers. For example, you can transfer funds to another Cash App account owner, send and receive money, withdraw money through the Cash Card debit card, and deal in Bitcoin transactions. The Bitcoin part is why you are here reading this article; Bitcoin with Cash App
So, below we will be showing you the steps to follow when buying Bitcoins and withdrawing Bitcoin with Cash App. Bitcoin is a very popular cryptocurrency that lots of people are now trading in electronically. People use Bitcoin as a form of investment. Because the price of Bitcoin keeps changing overtime, many people buy Bitcoin to keep in their online wallets or in a cloud. Then they later sell the Bitcoin at a price that favors them to make profit. Bitcoin can also be transferred through digital apps that have the Bitcoin feature, just like you transfer money electronically. So, without much further ado, let’s look at the steps to withdraw Bitcoin with ease through Cash App; Bitcoin with Cash App
How to Withdraw Bitcoin with Cash App
- Do you have Cash App on your phone? If you already have the app, then move on to the next point. If you don’t, go on to download the Cash App from Google Play store or Apple store. When you have downloaded and installed, create an account and set up your Cash App account.
- Now, in the app, go to the “Banking” tab on the home screen. Tap the tab and choose your preferred mode as “Bitcoin”.
- Now, you will see the “Withdraw Bitcoin” option, click on it.
- You can either scan a QR code that is displayed to you or, just tap on the “Use Wallet Address” option to enter address manually. You need to have a deposit address you are withdrawing the Bitcoin into.
- Next, is to state the amount of Bitcoin that you wish to withdraw.
- Now, complete and confirm the withdrawal process with your unique PIN or Touch ID.
Once you have followed the steps outlined above, you should not have any problems withdrawing Bitcoin with Cash App.
- You should have a minimum balance of 0.0001BTC before you can withdraw Bitcoin on Cash App.; Bitcoin with Cash App – Within a 24-hour period, you can withdraw up to $2,000 value of Bitcoin. Cash App allows that.
- And within a 7-day period, you are permitted to withdraw up to $5,000 worth of Bitcoin.
- You can also transfer Bitcoin to other accounts but it might take some time to deliver, like up to 30-40 minutes.
Since you also wish to know how to buy Bitcoin using the Cash App service; Bitcoin with Cash App, let’s get to the instructions on how to do that.
How To Buy Bitcoin using Cash App
- If you already have the Cash App and you have already set up your account previously, then go to the next point. If you don’t have a Cash App account, first thing is to download and install Cash App on your mobile phone. After installing, set up and create your account. The Cash App prompts should tell you what to do.
- Once your account is set up and you have your debit / credit card linked, go to the App’s home screen. You will see the Pay / Request screen. Beneath the screen are several tabs. Select the “Home” tab and then click on “Bitcoin”.
- A prompt will be displayed for identity verification. To verify your identity, enter your full name and your Social Security Number. The verification process has to be complete before you can continue to the next step. Verification can take a few minutes to a full day. When your identity has been verified, you will be sent a notification.
- After verification, go to the “Investing” tab and tap on “Bitcoin”. Then click “Buy” which is on the left side of Bitcoin’s performance charts that are displayed to you.
- Enter your desired amount of USD of Bitcoin and continue to confirm your order.
- You can always check your wallet balance for Bitcoin in the Home tab. And subsequently withdraw Bitcoin later on.; Bitcoin with Cash App