Avast Internet Security complete protection for your PC, including anti-spam, firewall, anti-spyware and antivirus, all working together in order to prevent malware. Avast Internet Security is the most complete suite that the company issues. It bundles an antivirus module, a two-way firewall, antispam and antispyware modules that combine their power to provide an unbreakable wall against all kinds of threats.
A higher level of security for your computer or laptop with Avast Internet Security.
Avast Internet Security uses the same antivirus engine as the company’s Pro Antivirus. It provides real-time protection and various scan modes for both your computer and for removable devices as well. A special type of scan is the Boot-Time mode, which scans the operating system right before startup, making sure to clean any infected files (it doesn’t even take long).
For those who want more than just antivirus protection for their computer or laptop is Avast Internet Security. There is nothing that say security more than this program as it features robost security for your home network and routers, SafeZone that is used when doing online banking, SecureLine VPN, firewall, email support, anti spam function and many more.
In addition to that, the Firewall module builds a shield against hackers and protects your identity against theft. Your efforts are reduced to selecting your network type (work, home or public). An expert mode is available for advanced users (includes user-defined network and packet rules). Moreover, Avast Internet Security that you can download from Simmyideas Tech Hub also provides protection for your email via the Antispam module, a feature that prevents phishing attempts and blocks untrusted senders for Outlook and POP3/IMAP servers.
Maximum safety for your working environment is achieved via the virtualization feature. It goes by the name of ‘Sandbox’ and it’s a place that you can use to open applications or webpages that you don’t trust. To top it all off, you’ve got the SafeZone module that you quickly grow fond of, because it acts as an isolated space for online shopping and e-banking. Your transactions are protected and your activity is not in danger of being tracked.
Key Features of Avast Internet Security:
- Keeps you safe while you make the most of the Internet
- Hackers love to exploit old software. It’s the weakest link in most people’s security. Avast Premier automates software updating so you don’t have to think about it
- Protects you from crimes like identity theft by making sure the sites you visit are 100% real
- Looking for the ultimate? You’re in the right place. In addition to all the features of Internet Security, you are getting advanced security measures keeping your PCs and network even safe
- Protect you from DNS hijacking by hackers
- Individual, ongoing risk identification. Sends obscure records to the Avast Risk Labs to be broke down by our specialists, and isolates them on the off chance that they’re unsafe.
- Is your switch set up appropriately to square dangers? We’ll let you know. Else, anybody can break into your home system and anything associated with it.
- Looks out the usual strange texts and senders in your email for prevent phishing attacks
- Check your PC and network for all kinds of issues in just one easy click
- Get rid of mystery toolbars, add-ons, and extensions that were installed without you noticing and without your permission by browser cleanup tools
- Protect from your passwords
- Sandbox feature for test files in a sealed space first and keep the rest of your PC safe
- Powerfull firewall for keeps you safe from all kinds of intruders
- SecureDNS feature for keeps your online banking safe
- Ability for send a message in In-product support area for request online help
With all of these features, this software can still run smoothly on most PCs like those being run on Windows XP.
Say online security one more time with Avast Internet Security.
Languages: English, Arabic, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
Avast Internet Security also includes some new technologies such as secure dns, scan https, and home security network to add to your protection.
Ransomware Shield, protects your most precious files from being altered or modified without your permission. Ransomware Shield gives premium users an added layer of protection by “walling off” their Pictures, Documents, and any other designated folders from any unwanted changes.
Any untrusted application trying to change or delete any files in these protected folders will be stopped, as would any encryption attempts by ransomware attacks. However, to avoid slowing down the system, Ransomware Shield only protects specific, designated folders.
Overall, Avast Internet Security is a great product although it is heavy on resources*. The application has an easily accessible and friendly user interface coupled with numerous tools and settings. Avast Internet Security has an excellent detection of threats and a robust antivirus integration. The new Smart Scan feature is also very useful.
*If your system is low performance (GPU/RAM) then this security suite may not be best suited to your needs.