Protecting your computer from threats and viruses is Avast Free Antivirus. Avast Internet Security is the most complete suite that the company issues. It bundles an antivirus module, a two-way firewall, antispam and antispyware modules that combine their power to provide an unbreakable wall against all kinds of threats.
Avast Free Antivirus brings in a taste of what complete and robust antivirus security is all about right in your computer. Although limited in functions, this free edition keeps you protected from all viruses known and unknown, has a Smart Scan where just one click is all you need to be updated and secure in your PC, browser cleanup and a Home Network Security that spots exposures in your network so that there would be no attacks in your router and other devices and many more.
Maximum safety for your working environment is achieved via the virtualization feature. It goes by the name of ‘Sandbox’ and it’s a place that you can use to open applications or webpages that you don’t trust. To top it all off, you’ve got the SafeZone module that you quickly grow fond of, because it acts as an isolated space for online shopping and e-banking. Your transactions are protected and your activity is not in danger of being tracked.
Key Features of Avast Internet Security:
- Keeps you safe while you make the most of the Internet
- Protects you from crimes like identity theft by making sure the sites you visit are 100% real
- Protect you from DNS hijacking by hackers
- Looks out the usual strange texts and senders in your email for prevent phishing attacks
- Check your PC and network for all kinds of issues in just one easy click
- Get rid of mystery toolbars, add-ons, and extensions that were installed without you noticing and without your permission by browser cleanup tools
- Protect from your passwords
- Sandbox feature for test files in a sealed space first and keep the rest of your PC safe
- Powerfull firewall for keeps you safe from all kinds of intruders
- SecureDNS feature for keeps your online banking safe
- Ability for send a message in In-product support area for request online help