Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical is responsible for designing electrical circuits using the AutoCAD family as well as additional tools for electrical design. This software with full library as well as the ability to perform automated design tasks is considered as an appropriate tool for electrical engineers, electronics and computers. This makes it very complex for beginners, although there is extensive documentation and a series of tutorials to get you started. Also bear in mind that AutoCAD system requirements charge a high cost on your computer.
Prior to the introduction of AutoCAD, most commercial CAD programs ran on mainframe computers or minicomputers, with each CAD operator (user) working at a separate graphics terminal. Since 2010, AutoCAD was released as a mobile and web app as well, marketed as AutoCAD 360. AutoCAD is used across a wide range of industries, by architects, project managers, engineers, graphic designers, and many other professionals.
AutoCAD is suitable for both 2D and 3D drawing and is incredibly versatile, allowing you to customize almost every aspect of the design process. The intuitive interface has been much improved in recent years and now makes it much easier to identify the different functions available.
One of big feature in AutoCAD is the ability to import geometry from a PDF file into the current drawing as AutoCAD objects. AutoCAD has long had the ability to attach a PDF file as an underlay. You could then see the PDF file within the context of the drawing and create new geometry by snapping to the underlying PDF image.
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical Tips:
- This program is also presented as the original version of AutoCAD in both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Most of the firmware of Autodesk comes in two main forms from the Autodesk site – which is known as sfx – and also published in the form of ISO. The ISO version is no different from the original version, and only the files are extracted and included with the activator inside the image. Because of the higher volume of the ISO version as well as some installation problems and …, the sfx version is included.
- Usually Autodesk software activator is released as a public crack by the XFORCE group, and this is the same
Key Features of Autodesk Autocad 2018:
- Design in 2D and 3D
- Packed with features
- Create and edit DWG files across platforms
- Lots of customisation features
- High-Resolution (4K) Monitor Support
- Import PDF files and convert them to text
- Preview the dimensions of the object before creating it (Smart Dimensioning)
- Import the geometry from a PDF file into your drawing as an AutoCAD object
- Print Your Own 3D Models
- Support command line and respond to prompts quickly using simple keystrokes
- Share design views to cloud and access to them through browser
Microsoft Windows 7/8 / 8.1 x86 / x64
32bit: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
AMD Athlon ™ 64 with SSE2 technology
AMD Opteron ™ with SSE2 technology
Intel Xeon® with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
Intel Pentium® 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
(4GB (8 GB recommended
1024 × 768 (1600 × 1050 or higher – Recommended) with True Color
Windows display adapter capable of 1024 × 768 with True Color capabilities. DirectX9 or DirectX11 compliant card recommended but not required
Installation 12.0 GB
Plotter / Printer
Same as AutoCAD Electrical 2013-2014 – system printer and HDI support
Digitizer WINTAB support
Additional requirements for 3D Modeling
Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon 3.0 GHz or higher or Intel or AMD Dual Core processor 2.0 GHz or greater
Note: 64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling
8GB RAM or more
1280 × 1024 True Color video adapter with 128 MB or more, Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher, Direct3D®-capable workstation class graphics card
6GB free hard disk available without installation requirements