Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie is an upcoming smartphone by Asus. The phone is rumoured to come with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. It does look like the Taiwanese OEM is trying to focus more on the front-facing camera a.k.a selfie camera capability of the smartphones.
The Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie is expected to be powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and come with 4GB of RAM. The phone is rumoured to pack 32GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie is rumoured to pack a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 12-megapixel front shooter for selfies. Both cameras have the ability to record videos in 4K resolution, which is a nice touch. And given the fact that the smartphone is named “ZenFone 4 Selfie”, it is evident that the company has put more focus on the selfie camera.
The Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie is rumoured to run Android 7.1.1 based operating system with ZenUI on top of it.
- Brand – Asus
- Model – ZenFone 4 Selfie
- Alternative Names – Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie 4G
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa Core 2.0GHz ARM Cortex A53 Clock Speed
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
- Camera – 16 Megapixels with LED and AF Rear Camera | 12 Megapixel Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB 933MHz, LPDDR3 | ROM 32GB/64 External Memory Supports Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches IPS LCD, FHD Display (1920 x 1080 Pixels) 24-bit
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,500 mAh Lithium-ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano + Nano), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Accelerometer, Compass
- Color – Black, Blue, Gold and more
- Operating System – Android 7.1 Nougat with Asus ZenUI
- I/O Interface – 2 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions –
- Weight – Grams (With Battery)
- Price – $471 Approx
- More Feature – Metal Body Design, LTE Cat6 300 Mbps Download, 51 Mbps Upload, Loudspeaker, Computer Sync, Gorilla Glass Protection, Up to 10 fingers Touch, Curved Glass Screen, OTA Sync, GPS, Bluetooth, MIC, Tethering, Noise Cancellation, Rounded Edges, VoLTE, Fingerprint Scanner, Wi-Fi, GPRS, FM Radio.
The Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie tipped to be a single SIM (GSM) . Connectivity options are said to include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Headphones, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone are rumoured to include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.