All the latest information, leaks and rumours about the iPhone SE 2’s release date, tech specs and price
iPhone SE is the first upgrade to this size since the iPhone 5s in 2013. It’s a huge specs upgrade if you’re coming from an iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, or earlier. Today, Concept Creator is back to give us a sneak peek into the Apple iPhone SE 2 new looks! Notably, the new iPhone handset comes with more vibrant colors options and metal body. Scroll down for more information now!
Apple iPhone SE 2 new looks show colorful design, metal frame and more!
Recently, there have been many reports regarding Apple next release for 2018. Many analysts stated that the first iPhone to hit the market this year is the successor of the iPhone SE device. Moreover, they also suggested that the new iPhone SE 2 can arrive with the same design of the iPhone X flagship. The refreshed iPhone SE should remain compact in size but receive plenty of upgrades that include a new look and upgraded specifications. The iPhone SE 2 could even arrive at a more budget-friendly price. This means the bezel-less screen, a notch, and metal frame. Today, Concept Creator is giving us a sneak peek into the Apple iPhone SE 2 new looks!
First, a short rundown on the general specs:
- 4-inch Retina display with 1136‑by‑640‑pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 7.6mm thin and 3.99 ounces light
- 12-megapixel iSight camera with Live Photos and 4K video recording
- 1.2-megapixel FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- A9 + M9 chips
- First-generation Touch ID with Apple Pay
- Available in 16GB or 64GB for $399 or $499
- Sold in space gray, silver, gold, or rose gold
- Up to 13 hours of Internet use on LTE on a single charge
Apple iPhone SE 2018 release date and price
According to our sources, the new Apple iPhone SE would hit the market no later than September this year. Besides, Apple iPhone SE 2018 price can fall around $385 ~ $450. Do you suggest any other ideas for the next mini iPhone? Let us know with a comment!