The Samsung Galaxy S20 is by no means a cheap smartphone. At $1,000, it is definitely one of the more expensive smartphones around. The good news is that if you were eyeing the handset, you might want to check out this pretty awesome deal on Amazon right now where it seems that the phone has been given a 20% discount.
And to Samsung’s credit, the highest-end model of the new Galaxy S20 has done eight things that have raised the bar for flagship phones:
1. Introduces a 100x zoom
2. Takes 108-megapixel photos.
3. Integrates two forms of 5G: Sub 6 (standard) and millimeter-wave (super fast).
4. Adds a 120Hz AMOLED display for better video and gaming.
5. Offers .
6. Increases battery capacity to 5,000 mAh.
7. Includes a 25-watt fast charger in the box (and supports a new 45-watt charger).
8. Debuts “Single Take” mode to capture 10 photos and four videos with the push of one button.
This means that instead of paying $1,000, you’ll only need to pay $800 for it, saving yourself $200 in the process. Now, we know that $800 is still quite a lot of money, but considering how much you save and the impressive hardware specs and features that are packed into the Galaxy S20, it could be worth it.
Note that this particular model is an unlocked 5G model meaning that you’ll have to pay full price upfront. If you’d rather buy it through a carrier’s installment plan, then you’ll have to speak to your local carrier for more information. Otherwise, head on over to Amazon’s website to quickly take advantage of this deal.