Simmyideas Tech Support Services
Well I can do it for you, quickly, and at rates that are reasonable!
I’m a graduate of Electrical/Computer Engineering who has the capability in Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management. I can fix your PC’s hardware and software woes. Here are just a few of the services that I provide:
– Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
– Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
– Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
– Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
– Upgrades such as adding more RAM, a larger hard drive or even an SSD
– Repairs such as replacing bad hard drives, memory sticks, power supplies, etc.
– Recovering your photos and other irreplaceable files from a dead PC
– Removing ALL those nasty viruses and spyware programs that are making your PC run slowly
– System tuneups that include the removal of malware and unwanted software, Windows and disk optimation as well as physical dust removal
Whatever your computer repair or upgrade needs, I can get the job done right, quickly, and at a price that is very reasonable.